Tuesday 22 April 2008

Call the police - a status is born Nomobility

A word is born NOMOBILITY, a lighter state of being is on the horizon
- nomobility.
I could hyphenate it, nomo-bility. Do with it what you like. It flirts
lightly with the word nobility and describes a person who is pleased and
proud NOT to be seen with a mobile phone. A free-thinker perhaps?

It started one evening when I decided to visit my new neighbour and family
and we had such a great time that I didn't notice the time passing. When I
got home at 11:45my partner had called the police and weeks later I am
still listed as a missing person . It's oddly amusing.

Nevertheless I now walk the streets of my London neighbourhood without a
mobile phone and I feel lighter enobled even (enomobiled).

Let it roll of your tongue, say "at last I am nomobiled".

No comments: