Thursday 1 March 2007

By not using Internet SMS on your phone you'll lose money

I keep scratching my head why it's still news
to a lot of people that having the
Internet on your mobile phone
means that you can get SMS at much cheaper rates.

What seems to be still most exciting is downloading
music or games I guess.
It is about time that the most popular feature on
a mobile phone, SMS, is getting the Internet treatment.

As I live in foreign lands I am constantly using
10pText.co.uk to send soppy SMS messages back to
my folk at home.

10pText.co.uk also works on my journeys around Europe.

10pText.co.uk offers a two thirds of the price off
what I used to pay my provider Orange.
Even if you include the price for the data being
sent back and forth I am saving 2/3.


As the Internet on mobile phones is here to stay
I reckon that this the most logical step SMS
is going to take is onwards, forwards and upwards.

Happy texting to all foreigners and holiday makers!

No comments: