Friday 16 February 2007

Starting SMS-2.0-News project :-)

I've got a plan. It came about when I read about Anna Nicole Smiths death and thought 'Oh I'm sorry', and then I saw a little clip on CNN about Obama announcing his presidency and thought 'Finally - go for it man'.

Where do you leave these thoughts for everyone to read if you don't want to start yet another blog with another topic. I've got three already.
My plan is to figure out how to set up a site where people can send off an SMS text message to a certain number, and their message arrives like a ticker on a website called 'stillworkingoutname.com'

I'd like this site to be divided into basic topics like 'Entertainment, Sport, Politics, Just Saw You' (that's for those on the train or bus seeing someone they fancy) and Business. The site would go up as .mobi site so that readers can go online with their mobile phones and watch messages ticking past whilst on their way back from work.

Anyone interested in starting to set this project up, get in touch.
I guess it'll cost very little producing it, but a lot and the right
connections to make it popular.
Just made my first phone call to find out how to collect SMS and
display them on a website.

Stay tuned!

No comments: